[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Melvin <melvin at sleepydragon dot net>
 To:  Barry Mather <barry dot mather at dorecentres dot com dot au>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] web forums
 Date:  Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:30:04 -0500
I do that too, in every mail client I've run.  My inbox is where things
go that I don't expect.  Since even mail from family and friends has
filters assigned, there's usually nothing there.  Just a matter of
personal preference, and the group as a whole obviously prefers email
over web forums.  I agree wholeheartedly.  I personally despise web
forums.  But that's just my opinion. :-)

Barry Mather wrote:

>I just have a separate folder under my inbox called m0n0wall, then in
>ouotlook I run a rule that anything that comes from
>m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch is put into that folder ... keeps my inbox nice
>and clean .. well, at least clean for the list mails... ;)

Whom computers would destroy they must first drive mad.