[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  DevAuto <devauto at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Re: Performance Question, P-90 vs. Soekris Net4501
 Date:  Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:42:02 -0500
Thanks for all the info, I will have to look a little bit further into
this from the perspective of hardware ...

The reality is that the P-90 was built out of spare parts for personal
use, as my budget doesn't support purchasing too much new gear. It is
working for it's intended purpose quite well, even with the
performance differences. When it starts to impact on my overall
network performance I will worry a little bit more about it.

I was really more curious to find out if there was some insight to
what I was seeing, or if maybe I had misconfigured something in m0n0
itself.

Thanks again,

DevAuto

Failure is not an option ... it comes bundled with your Micro$oft solution!