[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bryan K. Brayton" <bryan at sonicburst dot net>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.2b5
 Date:  Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:28:36 -0500
I also have experienced a similar issue as well using the CD-ROM version.  With identical configs
1.2b3 allows inbound smtp to my mailserver just fine, 1.2b5 does not.  I have not verified that
turning the traffic shaper off in 1.2b5 will resume the inbound traffic, but I will when I get home
from work and will let the list know.

Everything else seems OK though.

-Bryan