[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Robert Staph" <rstaph at digitalimpreza dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.2b5 and Atheros a/b/g
 Date:  Thu, 24 Feb 2005 14:32:25 -0500
Keyword being beta...  everyone having issues:  Please don't forget that 1.2
is BETA meaning stuff may or may not work.  If the past is an indication of
the future, people are working on these issues as fast as they humanly can.
Not to mention that it may be an issue with the BSD Atheros drivers, not the
stuff directly related to m0n0 that is cuasing the malfunction.  If you are
having trouble, see if it works in a more default install of FreeBSD 5.3 or
provide more info than just "Hey it doesn't work, this sucks."  (maybe
something in the logs can give a hint)

Sorry for the rant, I'm just annoyed.
Rob