[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Johan Bergquist" <johan dot bergquist at fredab dot se>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  IPSEC, and yes, I am dumb
 Date:  Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:57:30 +0100
Hey guys and those girls that might be watching.

Due to the limitation in pptp (16 concurrent connections) I started to think
that it might be a good idea to use IPSEC instead of pptp for
roadwarriorconfigurations. The only problem is that I don't know where to
start. What clients are there that are free? How should I set up the bloody
thing? Well, I need some sort of tutorial or something to get started. Is
there anyone that feels that they have enough free time on their hands to
help me? Or do anyone know of any good sites?

//Johan