[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Matt Grommes (SpinnNet System Admin)" <sysadmin at spinn dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPsec host-to-host possible?
 Date:  Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:53:29 -0700
I'm trying to connect my freeswan linux box to the network on the other
side of the m0n0wall. I was confused about the config since the m0n0wall
config screen only lists /31 as a possible subnet, not /32 like I
thought it would be. My freeswan config is pretty basic so I was
wondering if it was even possible on thw m0n0wall since I keep getting
weird error messages.

Christopher M. Iarocci wrote:

> Host to network is possible with an IPSec client running on the single
> machine.  Unfortunately, with windows, they're generally not free.
>
> Chris

-- Matt Grommes --
-- System Admin --
--   SpinnNet   --