[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Federico Krum" <federico at thehost dot com dot ar>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Manual
 Date:  Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:04:19 -0300
How we can start a manual development for monowall?
I see a lot of things asked that are very common.
I have no experience in manual writing, but I can try.

Something like,

-m0n0wall porpouse
-Installation
-Hardware required
-Configuration
-Sample configurations

Is there a software for this to use in a colaborative way?

Fede

PS, sorry if there are mistakes, my native language is spanish.