[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael Iedema" <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>
 To:  "'Federico Krum'" <federico at thehost dot com dot ar>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Manual
 Date:  Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:16:12 -0600
Federico/list,
I'm trying to head up a documentation team. M0n0wall really needs some
comprehensive documentation.  The instructions available on the m0n0wall
site for installation have sufficed for me, but features need
documentation.

This week has been horribly busy for me, but hopefully over this weekend
I can throw some ideas together and maybe get the team organized and
started producing some text.

--Michael I.