[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Falcor" <falcor at netassassin dot com>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  Bart Smit <bit at signature dot nl>, M0n0Wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Net4801 Boot Problems
 Date:  Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:06:47 -0600
I can confirm your assumption.  In testing today I found some CF or CF
adaptors (SD-->CF) show up as secondary and some as primary with the
BIOS set to flash=primary.  Sansdisk CF cards seem to take the setting
from the BIOS without a problem, but others are interpreted as Secondary
(ad1) for some reason or another.  Juts good info to have I guess.