[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Fred Weston" <fred at daytonawan dot com>
 To:  <albi at saynotomicrosoft dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Spurious <br>s in the web GUI
 Date:  Fri, 28 Nov 2003 15:06:50 -0500
It looks fine to me in Mozilla and Firebird, as well as IE.  The looks
of such a project should be second to the functionality, which m0n0wall
seems to have plenty of.  I'm sure IE was not chosen as the primary
browser because it's the most insecure, but because it's the most widely
used among the intended audience.

Just my .02

Cheers