[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'albi at saynotomicrosoft dot org'" <albi at saynotomicrosoft dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Spurious <br>s in the web GUI
 Date:  Fri, 28 Nov 2003 21:34:33 +0100
Don't forget that this product is still on a 'you choose to use it or you
don't' -basis, or did I miss something here?

Manuel has his choices, and a lot of us are very happy with them! As Manuel
stated, it still works well in other browsers, so you can even take a secure
one, if you will.

I'm paricularly aggrevated by someone using some form of agression to
'convert' all those that don't 'saynotomicrosoft.com', even if that means
discouraging open source developers that just aren't radical enough! (and
deliver great work!)

Please contribute in a collaborative, constructive, reasonable way, instead
of freightening the people that meight take professional step to open
source.

Joachim

P.S. Excuse me my english, it's not my native language

website at www.oce.be