[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Martin Holst" <mail at martinh dot dk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Minor typo on DHCP-page?
 Date:  Sat, 29 Nov 2003 11:53:27 +0100
Hi Manuel!

It looks like you forgot to correct the default and max lease times on the
DHCP-page, when you increased them in pb20.
(Still says that default lease is 600 and max is 7200)
Of course it's really minor, but I figure that it is easily corrected in
future versions.

Once again: Great work!
PB19 with bridging firewall and more flexible rules meant a huge difference
to me.

I know you are busy but I have to ask: Any chance of IDS being implemented
in the near future?
I am sure that IDS is an important feature to a lot of people.

A few other (hopefully) small wishes:
 - show DHCP leases
 - included SNMP OIDs for CPU and memory monitoring

/Martin Holst