[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Fred Weston" <fred at daytonawan dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Something odd in status page
 Date:  Sat, 29 Nov 2003 13:59:31 -0500
If I am understanding Manuel correctly, doesn't the status page just do
something similar to <? System("netstat") ?> in the PHP script to get
the data on amounts of traffic sent/received?  If that's the case, the
flaw is within the OS; m0n0wall is only returning what the OS has in
turn returned to it.