[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Serge Huber <serge at think dash simple dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] captive portal and DNS
 Date:  Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:31:59 +0100
Hi Krzysztof

I'm running the DNS forwarder and DHCP Server ( only on the captive
portal subnet ) on the m0n0 and have a rule to allow DNS traffic to the
m0n0wall from the captive portal site.
So by default the DHCP Server is giving the m0n0wall as DNS Server to
the clients. After logon they have access to the LAN subnet.

regards  Serge