[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "verdu009" <verdu009 at cistron dot nl>
 To:  "Mark Schoonover" <schoon at amgt dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] USB keyboard doesn't work with 1.2b5
 Date:  Fri, 25 Feb 2005 02:04:43 +0100
> Because no one elses USB keyboard is working?? :)
>
> .mark

Yups,

I Imagined that already, but i use the usb keyboard for my single board pc
just once, and that is during the initial/first startup of monowall.
My SBC only has the abillity for a usb kb and if that one doesn't work.
That gives me the same feeling like having the abillity to testdrive a
lamborghini countach, but without a proper working steeringwheel.

Somehow monowall doesn't bind to just one interface with ip 192.168.1.1 .
initially at first startup/boot. Monowall mentiones this, but it does not
work.
I have three interfaces available, but none is active on a first boot. This
is odd.
Only after a config with an usb keyboard ( in my case ) i can get monowall
to work on one of these interfaces.

Evert