[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mike Razavi" <mike at havepc dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  my connection is dropping many times/day
 Date:  Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:16:02 -0800
I am running m0n0wall 1.11 and lately my connection started dropping!!!

I changed m0n0wall's computer and still same thing is happening. Anyone know why I am loosing my
connection? I even called my ISP and they said there's nothing wrong from their side.

Below are some of the logs that I found under m0n0wall. Please advice.

system log:
Feb 24 18:58:35
syslogd: exiting on signal 15
Feb 24 18:58:18
syslogd: exiting on signal 15
Feb 23 21:14:45
/kernel: DUMMYNET initialized (011031)
Feb 23 21:14:45
/kernel: ipfw2 initialized, divert disabled, rule-based forwarding enabled, default to accept,
logging disabled
Feb 23 21:14:45
/kernel: Mounting root from ufs:/dev/md0c
Feb 23 21:14:45
/kernel: ad0: 2423MB <SAMSUNG WU32543A (2.54GB)> [4924/16/63] at ata0-master PIO4
Feb 23 21:14:45
/kernel: IP Filter: v3.4.33 initialized. Default = block all, Logging = enabled
Feb 23 21:14:45
/kernel: IPsec: Initialized Security Association Processing.
Feb 23 21:14:45
/kernel: BRIDGE 020214 loaded
Feb 23 21:14:45
/kernel: sio1: configured irq 3 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0
Feb 23 21:14:45
/kernel: sio0: type 8250
Feb 23 21:14:45
/kernel: sio0 at port 0x3f8-0x3ff irq 4 flags 0x10 on isa0
Feb 23 21:14:45
/kernel: sio0: configured irq 4 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0
Feb 23 21:14:45
/kernel: sc0: VGA <16 virtual consoles, flags=0x300>
Feb 23 21:14:45
/kernel: sc0: <System console> at flags 0x100 on isa0

firewall log entries:
Act
Time
If
Source
Destination
Proto

19:13:20.282910
WAN
68.5.109.63, port 3222
64.81.37.108, port 6881
TCP

19:13:14.012200
WAN
138.88.15.217, port 4156
64.81.37.108, port 445
TCP

19:13:08.027362
WAN
138.88.15.217, port 4156
64.81.37.108, port 445
TCP

19:13:04.927006
WAN
138.88.15.217, port 4156
64.81.37.108, port 445
TCP

19:12:30.735347
WAN
85.53.66.35, port 27060
64.81.37.108, port 15400
TCP

19:12:24.178827
WAN
85.53.66.35, port 27060
64.81.37.108, port 15400
TCP

19:10:00.965304
WAN
193.200.14.253, port 3713
64.81.37.108, port 6881
TCP

19:08:49.925207
WAN
203.87.127.235, port 1031
64.81.37.108, port 137
UDP

19:07:58.842037
WAN
84.60.7.202, port 4717
64.81.37.108, port 6881
TCP

19:07:53.082392
WAN
84.60.7.202, port 4717
64.81.37.108, port 6881
TCP

19:07:50.325304
WAN
84.60.7.202, port 4717
64.81.37.108, port 6881
TCP

19:06:52.204587
WAN
64.81.84.250, port 3733
64.81.37.108, port 135
TCP

19:06:49.211893
WAN
64.81.84.250, port 3733
64.81.37.108, port 135
TCP

19:05:52.172187
WAN
64.229.184.150, port 4414
64.81.37.108, port 139
TCP

19:05:49.274892
WAN
64.229.184.150, port 4414
64.81.37.108, port 139
TCP

19:02:24.425345
WAN
84.65.150.43, port 2182
64.81.37.108, port 6881
TCP

19:02:18.603647
WAN
84.65.150.43, port 2182
64.81.37.108, port 6881
TCP

19:02:14.834516
WAN
84.65.150.43, port 2182
64.81.37.108, port 6881
TCP

19:00:24.839606
WAN
129.16.225.98, port 18330
64.81.37.108, port 6881
TCP

19:00:12.839854
WAN
129.16.225.98, port 18330
64.81.37.108, port 6881
TCP

19:00:10.345641
WAN
84.161.195.73, port 2648
64.81.37.108, port 15400
TCP

19:00:09.430972
WAN
67.171.150.146, port 33043
64.81.37.108, port 6881
TCP

19:00:06.840165
WAN
129.16.225.98, port 18330
64.81.37.108, port 6881
TCP

19:00:04.411053
WAN
84.161.195.73, port 2648
64.81.37.108, port 15400
TCP

19:00:03.840340
WAN
129.16.225.98, port 18330
64.81.37.108, port 6881
TCP

19:00:01.724929
WAN
84.161.195.73, port 2648
64.81.37.108, port 15400
TCP

18:58:33.497050
WAN
82.83.57.61, port 4839
64.81.37.108, port 6881
TCP

18:58:27.220706
WAN
82.83.57.61, port 4839
64.81.37.108, port 6881
TCP

18:58:24.718431
WAN
82.83.57.61, port 4839
64.81.37.108, port 6881
TCP

18:54:50.272308
WAN
24.173.243.99, port 5214
64.81.37.108, port 6881
TCP

18:54:44.272413
WAN
24.173.243.99, port 5214
64.81.37.108, port 6881
TCP

18:54:41.332224
WAN
24.173.243.99, port 5214
64.81.37.108, port 6881
TCP

18:54:13.555159
WAN
64.11.135.62, port 4817
64.81.37.108, port 445
TCP

18:54:10.572887
WAN
64.11.135.62, port 4817
64.81.37.108, port 445
TCP

Thanks,
Mike Razavi
NOTICE: This communication includes confidential information that may also

If you are not the intended recipient, any use, unauthorized disclosure, copying,
distribution, or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this
communication is strictly prohibited.