[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?US-ASCII?Q?David_Ponizil?= <david at ponizil dot com>
 To:  "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 1.2b5 and Atheros a/b/g
 Date:  Fri, 25 Feb 2005 07:58:45 +0100
Thank you for the explanation:
>So to the people who can't get it to work: does ath0 show up in
>the kernel messages at all? If so, does it also list any HAL errors
>or something?

But it seems to my that I'm too stupid to know how I can get this info from
the WRAP:-).
The cards are CM9 (5213A).Could you or samebody give me a smal hint how
get this info?Via Putty (I cannot acces WRAP) or it is inside the "web" M0n0
menu
(I didn't find it)?So,pleas where are kernel messages?

Best regards,
                 David