[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <dmunyak at p dash a dash link dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Shutting down server
 Date:  Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:08:41 -0500
I have the pc-image loaded to a pc workstation.
I don't see a shutdown option on the console menu.
Am I missing something or do I just push the power button to shutdown ?

TIA

This message, including files attached to it, may contain confidential
information that is intended only for the use of the ADDRESSEE(S) named
above.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination or copying of the information contained in this message,
or the taking of any action in reliance upon the information, is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message from your system.  Thank you.