[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Mike Razavi <mike at havepc dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] my connection is dropping many times/day
 Date:  Fri, 25 Feb 2005 18:08:03 +0000
On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:16:02 -0800, Mike Razavi <mike at havepc dot com> wrote:
> I am running m0n0wall 1.11 and lately my connection started dropping!!!
>
> I changed m0n0wall's computer and still same thing is happening. Anyone know why I am loosing my
connection? I even called my ISP and they said there's nothing wrong from their side.

Yeah, that's what they all say.  :)  Never trust anything out of an
ISP.  It may very well be true, but don't take that at face value.

Define "dropping".  When it happens, can you ping m0n0wall's LAN IP?
The WAN IP?  The m0n0wall WAN interface's default gateway?

-Chris