[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jeb Campbell <jebc at c4solutions dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Dnsmasq as dhcp server (since we are in beta)
 Date:  Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:42:49 -0600
Chris Buechler wrote:
> http://m0n0.ch/wall/list-dev/?action=show_threads&actionargs[]=200502#%2Farchive%2F6%2F33

Thanks for the link, and I'm still not sure how I missed that one (my bad).

Anyway, I wasn't trying to step on any toes, I was just trying to start
a discussion (that had apparently happened) for improvements to the best
firewall distro that I've seen.

I have used dnsmasq since before it supported dhcp, and after trying a
newer version I was very impressed with the integration.  To anyone
looking to consolidate and/or simplify services, I would suggest just
trying a current version -- I don't think that you will be disappointed.

Have a good weekend,

Jeb

--

Jeb Campbell