 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] dialup VPN
 Date:  Sat, 26 Feb 2005 12:01:38 +0100
On Sat, 2005-02-26 at 09:02, S Ai wrote:
> I am trying to find docs on setting up dialup VPN. The dialup client
> is Windows XP or Win2000. I know there are docs out there but can't
> seem to find them. Links would be appreciated.

Well m0n0wall itself don't support dialin lines, but doing it via any
isp would be the way if you need dialin.

And - at least here in .dk - the cheapest way of doing it.

>  Any one recommend good client software for this or should we use the
> MS builtin stuff?

I'm doing it with the build stuff - or rather my clients/customers and
friends use the standrd tools to connect in to my m0n0wall and further
into my servers.

Works great