[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Sven Vogel <acidlog at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  understanding problem with ssh
 Date:  Sat, 26 Feb 2005 19:03:08 +0100
i have two computers one windows an one linux. on my linux run a ssh deamon.

this computers are connected with a hub and then with the lan
interface in my sokris. the wan interface set up a pppoe dsl
connection to the isp.

when i use the windows computer with the internal ip so i can connect
with the linux ssh.

but when i use the external isp ip to connect my linux workstation i
get no connection. a ping works to my dynamic ip but not the ssh.
whats the problem. i have setup a rule and nat to my linux workstation
but i dont get a connection. what can i do?

about this way i woult check my ssh over the internet.

any help?

greets

Sven