[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  K <sfpdswat at yahoo dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Date:  Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:33:40 +0100
On 27.02.2005 11:35 -0800, K wrote:

> http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/search.php
> 1.  Serach results are limited to 50 only
> 2.  Among that 50 results, many are referring to old
> versions like 1 year ago

It's a MySQL fulltext search that I hacked together because there
were no other web frontends for ezmlm available that handled

Does anyone know any good mailing list archive web frontends that
don't depend on separate, file-based search engines like htdig for
searching? Seems like even big mailing lists use pitiable solutions.

- Manuel