[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  K <sfpdswat at yahoo dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Date:  Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:33:40 +0100
On 27.02.2005 11:35 -0800, K wrote:

> http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/search.php
>
> 1.  Serach results are limited to 50 only
> 2.  Among that 50 results, many are referring to old
> versions like 1 year ago

It's a MySQL fulltext search that I hacked together because there
were no other web frontends for ezmlm available that handled
searching.

Does anyone know any good mailing list archive web frontends that
don't depend on separate, file-based search engines like htdig for
searching? Seems like even big mailing lists use pitiable solutions.

- Manuel