[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "adrian" <selage at sbcglobal dot net>
 To:  "mono" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  i need some help
 Date:  Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:47:37 -0500
I just got m0n0wall up again

Now this is my setup

I have 3 nic cards and1 wireless linksys wp11

Now one car is for wan

1 card is for lan

The third card which is opti2 I want to use for a completely different
network, ( meaning, I will have it connected to a switch and I want that
switch to be on a different network, as in not 192.168.XXX.XXX  instead I
want it something different,

And part 2 of my question  how do I get the wireless card to work, I see it
up and it says running, but how do I allow traffic to and from it,  w ant my
laptop to connect to it is there some sort of trick I have to do,
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.