[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kenneth Keiter <ken at keiterhome dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Self-healing file system?
 Date:  Sun, 27 Feb 2005 16:44:27 +0100
Hi Everyone!
I'm a little new at this, but I'm developing my version of m0n0wall so
that it can run Captive Portal without a radius server (using another
PHP based server instead). I don't know FreeBSD, so I can't setup the
developer-type connections to another FreeBSD machine. I've been using
the exec.php upload functionality to upload edited PHP scripts, and than
copying them into their appropriate folders, but if I restart, all of my
changes are lost. I'm sure that there's a way to get around this, but I
don't know how. Can anyone else help me? Thank you for your time!
--
*Kenneth Keiter*
I.T. Solutions Provider

*Disclaimer:* The contents of this email and any attachments are
property of Kenneth Keiter. They may not be archived for commercial use
without permission.