[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  rrich at gstisecurity dot com
 To:  Frans King <frans dot king at f333 dot net>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Question: unattended reboot, how?
 Date:  Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:19:21 -0500
An aquaintance is using m0n0wall at his house, and bought a $20 digital timer to
solve a different problem.  At 11pm, the internet goes down hard so the kids go
to bed. :)

I'm sure you could find a cheaper one somewhere...hard to trump the ol' power
cycle to reboot (potentially) messed up boxes.

Quoting Frans King <frans dot king at f333 dot net>:

> [...]

Robert Rich
Global Security Technologies, Inc.
Mobile: 614.975.7549
Office: 614.890.6400 x7015