[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Frans King" <frans dot king at f333 dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Question: unattended reboot, how?
 Date:  Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:31:26 -0000

Nice to see a load of mail servers picking this up as spam. My mail server
just got clobbered!

<quote>
MDaemon has identified your message as spam.  It will not be delivered.

From      : m0n0wall-return-14134-Lawi=mumias dash sugar dot com at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
To        : Lawi at mumias dash sugar dot com
Subject   : [***SPAM*** Score/Req: 01.31/01.20] RE: [m0n0wall] Question:
unattended reboot, how?

Yes, hits=1.3 required=1.2 tests=BAYES_00,NORMAL_HTTP_TO_IP,
USERPASS,WEIRD_PORT autolearn=no version=2.64
*
* -4.0 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1% *      [score:
0.0000] *  1.4 WEIRD_PORT URI: Uses non-standard port number for HTTP *  0.1
NORMAL_HTTP_TO_IP URI: Uses a dotted-decimal IP address in URL *  3.8
USERPASS URI: URL contains username and (optional) password

: Message contains [1] file attachments
</quote>