[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Flemming Munk Jensen <flemming at postboksen dot dk>
 To:  Kenneth Keiter <ken at keiterhome dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Hacked Version
 Date:  Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:05:43 +0100
Kenneth Keiter wrote:

> but I'm hoping that someone has already done something like this and
> would be nice enough to share it!

I have just modified some files in v1.11, so if you send me the files
you want replaced, and the image version that you want it done to, i can
make an image for you...

And maybe you can help me with a problem i have :-)
I use Captive Portal system i m0n0wall, including Radius Accounting, but
the PoPup logout window is REALLY not a god solution, because of popup
blockers and users accidentially killing the PoPup...

My idea is to make the index.php in /usr/local/captiveportal/ check if
IP address of $_ENV['REMOTE_ADDR'] already is registered in
/var/db/captiveportal.db and if true then Logoff the user/computer and
tell that,  or else just show normal Captive Portal login...

PHP is not my native tounge ;-) so if you can help it would be nice...

But just send me your project, and i will fix a modified image for you

Best regards
Flemming
http://weasel.dk

--
Needing help is like needing a parachute!
If it aint there the first time you need it, chances are you will never