[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Statman <dstatman at minolusa dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Experiences in 50+ user organizations?
 Date:  Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:32:27 -0600
Thanks to everyone for the great feedback.  Very helpful!

Sounds like m0n0wall will be more than capable of meeting our needs,
provided the hardware is adequate.  We have a nonsaturated T1, so the
Soekris 4801 might just do the trick.  If we do go with the 4801, we may see
if it can handle a little traffic shaping without hosing the webGUI.  If
worse comes to worse and it does hose the webGUI, we can probably get by
without any shaping, as we're not doing any currently.

David