[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Vincent Fleuranceau <vincent at bikost dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Question: unattended reboot, how?
 Date:  Tue, 01 Mar 2005 16:41:33 +0100
For those who are interested...

I use a curl to reboot two IPsec tunnel endpoints once a week, so that I
can keep P1 renewals synchronized. See "Avoiding Dropped Connections
 From Phase 1 Negotiations" on m0n0wall's Wiki:

http://wiki.m0n0.ch/wikka.php?wakka=AvoidingDroppedConnectionsFromPhase1Negotiations

There is another reason: I know exactly when my my PPPOE session will
re-establish, even after a power loss. See my previous post for the
details:

http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=96&actionargs[]=31

Of course this won't fix any m0n0wall's bug, nor provide any useful
debugging info...

-- Vincent