[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Paul Fournier <august70 at thefourniers dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wireless b/g cards
 Date:  Tue, 1 Mar 2005 14:56:30 -0500
On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:44:27 -0500, Paul Fournier
<august70 at thefourniers dot net> wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has composed a list as of yet of known working
> wireless b/g cards for the beta version.
> I don't see any updated information on the website, and would like to buy a
> known working card (pci) verses taking a chance.
> A good list would be comprised of the PCI, Mini PCI and the PCMCIA cards.
> Thanks!

This is in the works.  We've tagged the Users Guide in CVS to split it
into two versions so we can add things like this that are supported in
b5 only, without adding confusion.

Beta Users Guide is here (though it's 99.99% identical to the 1.11
version right now): http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook-current/

I should have some time to work on that within the next few days and
then we'll have a supported card list.

-Chris