[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  K <sfpdswat at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Any quick fix for lost incoming traffic / NAT port forward problem on 1.2b5 ?
 Date:  Sun, 27 Feb 2005 11:30:25 -0800 (PST)
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=140&actionargs[]=74

I've read Manuel's comment. So should we just wait for
next release, or drop back to 1.2b2 so that traffic
shaper and NAT port forwarding can work together?

(cannot really use 1.2b3 since too many system freeze:
reason unknown, and there's no wireless setup in the
m0n0wall PC)

(cannot really test 1.2b5 since cannot have both
traffic shaper/NAT port forwarding working at the same
time)

Thank you for all the great work.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250