[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Elijah Savage" <esavage at digitalrage dot org>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Monowall to Cisco VPN
 Date:  Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:45:51 -0500
Chris,

I have been in networking for 13 years now for what it is worth and this
is definatly a MTU issue I have but can't seem to get around it. If it
is not the end points then I am not sure what it could be. I put in my
Cisco Pix and all problems go away I have even went as far as swapping
monowall on a completely different box. I am not trying to bash monowall
I just wanted to know if it has been accomplished because I have done
everything possible on my side to try and correct this issue with no
luck.