[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kevin R. Porter" <krp2 at bellsouth dot net>
 To:  "m0n0wall_list" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, "Paul Fournier" <august70 at thefourniers dot net>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wireless b/g cards
 Date:  Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:53:27 -0500
Well, here's one that definitly DOES work with m0n0wall 1.2b5 even if the
status screen claims not to "see" it, the link still works!

I have a 3054MP kit installed in my m0n0wall 1.2b5 Soekris NET4801 and
sending this email from my laptop via the 802.11g wireless connection.

The kit of parts were obtained from Netgate (URL):
http://www.netgate.com/product_info.php?cPath=27_44&products_id=139

They have several Atheros based kits expressly for Soekris boxen - now that
m0n0wall 1.2b5 or later are built based upon FreeBSD 5.3, m0n0wall has
inherited the new ath drivers and supports these.

-Kevin