[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  taharka <res00vl8 at alltel dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.2b6
 Date:  Tue, 01 Mar 2005 18:26:08 -0500
Jason Brunk wrote:

>Does anyone know if this is safe enough for me to just update my cd and use
>my current config?  Or should I start over?  I would like to move to 1.2b6.
>But don't want to fight long to redo my config
>
>Jason

I've been updating my CD, using the current config floppy, since the
first CD-ROM version of m0n0wall. No problems yet, with the exception of
Beta 1.2b5. But, that was an issue of FreeBSD 5.3 not liking the Cyrix
6x86-P166*GP CPU. I just pull the CD-RW out of the running m0n0wall,
burn the new image, slap it back in, reboot & it's up & running. I've
also used this same method to downgrade.

taharka

Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.