[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Problems with Firefox and Adobe SVG Viewer
 Date:  Tue, 1 Mar 2005 23:57:58 -0500
Is anyone else having or had problems making the SVG viewer work in
Firefox 1.0+ ??
Before making any adjustments, whenever I when to the traffic grapher
while in Firefox, I copuld never get the "plugin service finder" to
download the correct firefox plugin.

After quickly reviewing a couple mozillazine forum threads about
similiar problems, I copied three file:
- NPSVG3.dll
- SVG3RFF.dll
- SVG3RR.dll

[FROM]
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\SVG Viewer 3.0\Plugins\..."
[TO]
"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\..."

Now when I go to the m0n0wall webgui traffic grapher, svg viewer
works...UNTIL... I click on another hyperlink (menu item). Then
Firefox generates the equivilent of a "Dr.Watson" error and shutsdown
firefox.

Name: m0n0wall.munyak.local
Version: 1.11, built on Thu Nov 11 23:02:41 CET 2004
Platform: generic-pc-cdrom
Uptime: 14 days, 01:18

This only happens AFTER going to the traffic shaper page. As long as a
stay away from the traffic shaper, no problems.

Also, this does not occur in IE6+