[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kerem Erciyes <k underscore erciyes at zegnaermenegildo dot it>
 To:  "Paul Rae" <PRae at aminocom dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re[4]: [m0n0wall] Second total freeze of 1.2b3
 Date:  Wed, 2 Mar 2005 19:21:42 +0200
Paul,

m0n0s both run problematicallay, though they are EPIA v10k series,
which I also have problems with  FreeBSD, I can set up FreeBSD 4.11 or
5.0 but after that if I try to "make" a port, system restarts during
"fetch" process of the distfiles.

What type of EPIAs do you use?

Kerem Erciyes (k underscore erciyes at zegnaermenegildo dot it)
IT Sorumlusu
ISMACO Amsterdam BV (+90 216 394 00 00)
Ermenegildo Zegna Butik (+90 212 291 10 24)

This message is OpenPGP Signed and content and
identity of the sender can be verified with a
pulic PGP key of the sender. Public PGP key
can be obtained upon request.