[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  pisang <pisang98 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PPTP on other subnet
 Date:  Wed, 2 Mar 2005 03:32:00 -0800 (PST)
I have PPTP with m0n0wall working in the same subnet.
My firewall has LAN  and the PPTP =
, the clients get
My servers have and so on until

This works great. My main goal is to get remote
clients to log in on the network so they can access
all LAN subnet and use the services on my servers from - 40

Using the current setup I do loose 16 ip's in my range.
Since I wish to increase this number of PPTP clients I
will loose even more IP's and thats my problem.

I've checked out
Tried to use a different subnet for my PPTP and PPTP

Example:  LAN     PPTP, clients

When I try this, PPTP connections work, but I can only
ping /
Access or pinging to my servers - 40 does not

What am I doing wrong ? (Do I need a static route?)

Do You Yahoo!?