[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jay Custin" <jpcustin at earthlink dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  HOWTO exec.php for pulling file(s) off of m0n0wall
 Date:  Wed, 2 Mar 2005 14:30:25 -0500
The Beta site (1.2b6) contains a link that discusses pulling the php.ini
file:

read <<this>> if you're trying to upgrade a previous generic-pc version
through the webGUI

The link referenced reads, "- download /usr/local/lib/php.ini through
/exec.php"

I have (effectively) scoured the discussions list and seem to see this
"instruction" frequently... "Download XYZ using exec.php"

Would someone please detail this for me?  Where does it download TO???  I
HAVE been able to upload with ease, but the download has me clueless.

Jay