[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Thomas Rautenstrauch" <thomas underscore rautenstrauch at t dash online dot de>
 To:  "'Jay Custin'" <jpcustin at earthlink dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] HOWTO exec.php for pulling file(s) off of m0n0wall
 Date:  Wed, 2 Mar 2005 21:07:16 +0100
Hello Jay,

that is pretty easy.

Just log on into your M0n0wall

http://youripadresss

The run http://youripadress/exec.php

There you see

m0nowall: execute commands

Type i.e. "ls /" in the Command field. Press Execute and see what will
happen.

The Download / Upload fields are what you are looking for.

Hope that help.

Thomas

Powered by M0n0wall ;-)

Von: Jay Custin [mailto:jpcustin at earthlink dot net]

An: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch

The Beta site (1.2b6) contains a link that discusses pulling the php.ini
file:

read <<this>> if you're trying to upgrade a previous generic-pc version
through the webGUI

The link referenced reads, "- download /usr/local/lib/php.ini through
/exec.php"

I have (effectively) scoured the discussions list and seem to see this
"instruction" frequently... "Download XYZ using exec.php"

Would someone please detail this for me?  Where does it download TO???  I
HAVE been able to upload with ease, but the download has me clueless.

Jay