[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jay Custin" <jpcustin at earthlink dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: HOWTO exec.php for pulling file(s) off of m0n0wall
 Date:  Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:15:39 -0500
My apologies... (i.e. silly me)

Thanks for those who helped "set me on the right path"!  It turns out the
REAL problem (now that I know what it is supposed to do) was that I had a
trailing space on the file name (did a cut/paste operation) and, for what
ever reason, it took "/usr/local/lib/php.ini " as non-existent and yet
removing that trailing space it downloaded just fine.

Thanks again for the speedy response.

Jay