[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tommi Linna" <Tommi dot Linna at kotiosoite dot fi>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Fujitsu Ergopro read error
 Date:  Wed, 2 Mar 2005 22:36:44 +0200
I have got 42 Fujitsu Ergopro's to be installed with m0n0wall. After a
couple
of days hard work I finally gave up. M0n0wall won't boot with any of the
machines.

I used different combinations of Hard disk drives and Compact Flash
memory cards and adapters. None of them worked although they did so very
well in my personal computer.

I noticed that somebody else have had the same problem. Has anybody
fixed the problem? I tried already manually to adjust the HD cylinders
etc, but it didn't help me out.

So I kindly ask the m0n0wall development team to fix this very annoying
problem if it hasn't been solved so far.

BR,

Tommi