[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  pisang <pisang98 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP on other subnet
 Date:  Wed, 2 Mar 2005 14:58:00 -0800 (PST)
Yes I have a firewall rule to allow connections.
I get it working on the same subnet without a problem.
otherwise that would also not work.

Without a Static route or with a static route. I
cannot get to ping my other server when I setup my
PPTP clients on a different subnet.

--- Henning Wangerin
<mailinglists dash after dash 041101 underscore reply dash not dash possible at hpc dot dk>

http://mail.yahoo.com