[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Elijah Savage" <esavage at digitalrage dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Monowall to Cisco VPN
 Date:  Wed, 2 Mar 2005 07:25:59 -0500
The tunnel from the monowall is not being built to a pix, I replace
monowall on my end with a pix sorry for the confusion. The tunnels are
being built from monowall to a bunch of different Cisco routers 2600,
3600, and 831's. I see nothing on either end in the logs. I know it does
not seem like a MTU issue but I truly believe it is and I think it has
something to do with ICMP being blocked maybe, and the ICMP request
telling the pc to fragment is not being sent possibly at least I never
see it in the sniffer logs.