[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  vincent van der locht <vincent at vanderlocht dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PRISM drivers for next release?
 Date:  Wed, 2 Mar 2005 22:49:54 -0500
On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 11:49:20 +0100, vincent van der locht
<vincent at vanderlocht dot com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using a WRAP board with a RM2 MiniPCI card ( has a PRISM chipset for
> 802.11 b/g ).
>
> Is it possible to add this driver to the kernel for the next release ?

Without knowing specifically which card you have (make/model) that's
difficult to say.  Though I see posts of people using the NDISulator
on PRISM G cards, so it's probably a safe bet that native support
doesn't exist.  (i.e. probably not going to see that in m0n0wall soon)

-Chris