[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tommi Linna" <Tommi dot Linna at kotiosoite dot fi>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: RE: [m0n0wall] Fujitsu Ergopro read error
 Date:  Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:04:35 +0200
Tommi Linna said:
> After a couple of days hard work I finally gave up.

> So I kindly ask the m0n0wall development team to fix this very annoying
> problem if it hasn't been solved so far.

It seems to me that Manuel or other m0n0wall
code contributors would need a tiny bit more
information to address this.

Were there any error messages?
I notice there is a VGA card in the specs.
Do you have a monitor on it?

---

The system doesn't boot up at all. The only error message is "Read error" on
the left top corner of the monitor. I assume that on the top-right corner is
standing "(B4)" or something. And that's all.

There aren't any other error messages seen on the screen and in the boot log
isn't any errors logged.

I really do not know how to solve this and in the earlier topics nobody
haven't fixed this. I bought 42 Fujitsu Ergopros for this purpose and if
M0n0wall doesn't work with these machines, have to get rid of those somehow.

BR,

Tommi