[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Flemming Munk Jensen <flemming at postboksen dot dk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  8Mb CF card too small for 1.2bx ?
 Date:  Thu, 03 Mar 2005 11:03:16 +0100
I was trying to test the new beta version at my m0n0 box, but it looks
lig my old 8Mb CF card finally is totally useless and ready to be sent
to the great and ugly /dev/null out in the garage.

Can anyone confirm to me that my CF Card is too small now ?
I have looked for staorage requirements, but failed in finding them...

Regards
Flemming
http://weasel.dk/