[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Braden McGrath" <braden at mcmail dot homeip dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Loopback ?
 Date:  Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:47:04 -0500
It's not possible with the m0n0, no.

However, you can work around it.  If you are using a separate DNS
server, you can put in entries for the external hostname, and have those
resolve to the internal IP address.  If you're forwarding to funny ports
this won't work though.  I do this at home to avoid needing multiple SSL
certs on my webmail/Exchange server...