[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "adrian" <selage at sbcglobal dot net>
 To:  "'Braden McGrath'" <braden at mcmail dot homeip dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Loopback ?
 Date:  Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:32:12 -0500
The only thing I have been able to do is put it in dnsforwarder,

Sail your on your lan and you want to reach your mail server on the same
lan, you would do itby typing mail.yourdomain.com, well on monowall that
wont work, so what I was told to do is put it in dns forwarder,
mail.yourdomain.com and point it to the ip of the mail server and that would
resolve it

You have 3 fields

1 = mail
2 = yourcomain.com