[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christian Rohmann <Christian dot Rohmann at gmx dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  How to use m0n0wall as a LAN router / Multiple subnets on LAN interface
 Date:  Fri, 04 Mar 2005 01:00:47 +0100
Hello,

I would love to use more than one subnet on the lan interface.
For the fun of it I'd love to use m0n0wall as a router and therefore I'd
love to add another IP-Adress to m0n0wall's LAN interface.

How to do static routings with one interface without a 2nd ip-address
anyways?

I'd also love to use a 2nd subnet on the LAN interface for a lan-2-lan
vpn tunnel. I don't want to use the default LAN subnet as that one
doesn't need to be routed to the other side.

Thanks very much for a little help on this one ...

Christian